Not much has happened...and I like it that way :) Nonetheless, there's still some fun insights into our lives:
Charlie LOVES going to Aunt Jenny's house because he can play their WII, here are the kids playing Mario Cart. They moved a tv into their garage and it's awesome because the kids are contained and we can converse inside without the noise.
I know it's blurry, but here's Ben helping around the house. I have a kitchen dish soap sponge combo filled with half vinegar and half dawn dish soap..aka "magic wand" and one lucky kid GETS to go around and clean all the sinks. HE LOVES IT and does a FABULOUS JOB!! If any of you have any tips on kids and toothpaste I'm all ears, their bathroom sinks are covered in it
So the bag on the left is my amazing diaper bag from Jen Reagan (mokiepotpie.com). I love it!, but it's time to switch to something smaller since Truman is not so needy with lots of diaper changes and burp cloths and extra clothes. It's a little sad, but mostly I'm looking forward to something easier to carry ;)
True's first drum lesson. This boy loves the drums! He crawls in the band room ALL the time and picks up drum sticks and plays. It is too cute!
He was having a ball
A few weeks ago I had put the cordless phone in the middle of the coffee table (it's circular). Truman circled that coffee table 3 times and reached so hard every few steps to reach the phone. That little stinker went to the band room, grabbed a drum stick, came back to the coffee table and wacked that phone over so he could get to it. I think I'm in trouble! ha! He's smart and a problem solver :)
Charlie and Ben (especially Ben) LOVES puzzles. Here they are working on a puzzle:
Charlie's first Valentine's Day at school
He wanted super-hero valentines so I went to pinterest and found the perfect ones! I think they came out really cute!
These last few pictures are of my kiddos with some of our great friends the Mays. They live in Oregon so we don't' get to see them often, but we love that they stay with us and our kids get to play together!!!
Atticus and Truman
Ezekiel and Ben
Come visit us again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment