Hello May! Can't believe how fast time is passing. Here's what we've been up to.
I was getting ready to go out for a book club meeting and snapped a couple of cute pics of the boys
Yep...this is pretty much how it is.
True and I
Filling out now - loving those sweet, chubby cheeks
Dave's Band Gig
I took the kids to watch Dave and the band (Free Moral Agents) play at the annual Tour de Cure for Diabetes. The kids loved the bounce house :)
There they are. They did a great job and this year Dave played the drums instead of bass guitar. He is amazing - he can just pick something up so quickly...hopefully the kids will get this from him :)
A celebratory Hawaiian shaved ice treat.
Look at those thigh and ankle rolls.
Here he is at his 2 month check-up. He weighed ????? and was ????? inches long. All the boys had shots on this visit. Charlie had one, True and Ben had 2. On the way over Charlie and Ben were competing over who was going to be the bravest and not cry. Well neither of them cried, and True didn't cry much either. Love my brave competitive boys.
Look at this cute, hilarious boy. That picture cracks me up.
More crafts! I wrote their names on paper and they had to put beans on the letters. It kept them busy and they were very proud of the end product.
They had picked out sticks from the backyard a few days prior to this and said they were magic wands. Charlie asked to paint his and of course Ben wanted to too. I used washable paint which didn't work too well on covering the stick, but they enjoyed painting.
These are from my backyard. After I cut them I texted Dave and thanked him for my flowers :) They are so pretty and smell great!
Uncle Ed, Aunt Kris and the kids gave the boys this fort kit. We're putting it to good use. Charlie was also in a parade as a marching band member. Thanks Mamaw and Papaw for the coffee can drums.
3 men in a shower. True was less than thrilled, but the other two boys were so excited.
I'm again still trying to get the boys to help out more around the house. Today they are using their magic dusting wands. They dusted the whole house and didn't complain once. Hooray!
Mother's Day
One blessed Momma!
Sweet boys....
They are both exercising!
I don't get tired of this cute boy. Such a handsome sleeping boy.
Love this one.
Photo Shoot
I saw this idea on Pinterest....love the heart train track!













No comments:
Post a Comment