Saturday, April 13, 2013

First Part of April - True's almost 1 months

True is still such a GOOD baby.  He's still giving me good stretches at night usually 5 hours after his late night feeding.  He rarely cries, he's just very content.  The boys still absolutely love him and ask to hold him every day.  His eyes are finally getting white.  The doctor said it would be last thing to return to normal and she wasn't kidding.  I can't believe he's had jaundice this long. 
 
 He finally lost his cord!  Hooray!  It got snagged on his clothes one day which made it slightly bleed, so we had to wait an extra week to get that to dry out and fall out.  But finally he's in the clear.  Can't wait to bathe this boy!
 
 
 
First Bath
 
 He did well, I just need to be a little quicker getting the towel all around him. 
 Look at these three boys.
 
 
 
 "Mom please stop taking pictures of me"  Son, I can't help it...you are so cute and I want to have pictures of how adorable you are!!!
 
 
 "My what big eyes you have"  Still love that chin.
 
 
 
 
 
 Sweet sleeping baby.  He started losing the hair on top of his head just like the other two boys.  I wonder if his hair will stay dark or come in light?
 
 
 
 
 So cute in his swing.  I love these sweats....thanks Momma H.
 
 
 
 
ONE MONTH OLD!!!
 Can't believe this precious boy is one month!  He is the best baby!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 First time wearing jeans
 
 
 
 
 
 I needed the boys to have some quiet time, so they took their coloring books and crayons to the sun room.  They did a great job coloring and I'm so thankful they can occupy themselves for a little bit.  Such good boys.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 Checking out little brother.
 
 Nosey...love this picture!
 
 
 
 
 He's looking a little old man-ish here, but he's still adorable.  I love how his onesie is a little big.
 
 
 
 
 First Tummy Time - he lasted for a bout 20 seconds before he started pecking the blanket.
 
 
 
 Look at those little legs...they are starting to get a little chubby.
 
 
 
 
 We finally got our seeds planted and Charlie wrote the plant markers.  He did a great job.
LOVE HIS WRITTING!

No comments: