Monday, October 29, 2012

Rest of September

I'm still feeling nauseous, but here are some things we've been up to.
 
 
 Training these boys early :)

Their wives will thank me some day :)




On Tuesday's Charlie gets to stay up from nap as long as he's made good choices all morning.  I saw something similar to this on Pinterest and figured we'd give it a try.  I set out a bunch of sight words in a path on the ground.  After every 3rd sight word there was one mini m&m.  Once he said the three words he then could eat the m&m.  After 10  or so sight words he had to go back to the beginning and say all the sight words he had done so far.  If he did it then he received 10 mini m&m's.  He loved it!  I loved that he was learning and that I could sit still :)  We'll definitely do this one again.


No comments: