Hooray we voted! After sitting still while I voted they would not be still for a picture...this is as good as it gets :)
Hot Dog Monster!
For Father's Day this year we bought Dave surf board. This was the first time he took it out on Folsom Lake. He pretty much goes out every week on it and paddles out. He usually takes Charlie with him so he can paddle and ride too.
This picture cracks me up because it looks like Dave's arms are Charlie's.
Coming back in.
Dave went to Malaysia for work and came back with matching Malaysian jammies for the boys.
On Tuesday I let Charlie stay up from his nap and it usually gives us some time to work on school related subjects. Today was math. He had to count out the right amount of Cheerios and come up with the different sums for each of the numbers. After he was all done he got to eat all the cheerios. I love pinterest!
Folsom Rodeo time. This was the evening of the cattle drive. I love my little cowboys.
Here we are waiting for the cows!
Cowboys and Cowgirls!
Ben waving
So, I finally got around to my collage wall in the hallway. I bought just about all my frames at garage sales for $2 or less. I set them up on my bedroom floor and played with the positions for about a week. Then I traced all the frames on newspapers and magazine pages. Then I hung the pages in the spot I wanted. I hung the frames about 2 weeks after this picture. I measured where the nail would be on the frame. Took that measurement to the newspaper, hammered in my nail, hung my picture, if the picture hung perfectly on the paper then I pulled the paper off the wall. It was a great system and really made everything come out EXACTLY the way I wanted. I got around to getting my pictures in about 4 weeks after that. It was a labor of love, but I love it! The final picture will be in a post in August.

1 comment:
The collage wall is an awesome idea. I am definitely going to do that in my upstairs hallway. Love all the pictures of your cute boys!
Post a Comment