Saturday, July 28, 2012

May Continued...last one before the wedding

Dave and Travis to the little boys to the Irvine Zoo (I think is what it was).  It was small, but the boys still had fun. 


 Lots of goats




Rehersal Dinner: 
 These pictures crack me up because they remind me of the picture of Dave below when he was a little boy.
 Dave




Rehersal again the pictures are so out of order, but again...I'm lazy.


 Me and My two older sisters Jenny and Lauren


The kiddos



Play, play, and play some more
 digging in the dirt is what kept them all the happiest and busiest for the longest time.




 Ben is waving hi to everyone while Gam-Gam pulls him on the wagon.



He still sucks his fingers
 There's his smile.




 Climbing the tetherball pole was a competition.  Charlie was getting close, but couldn't quite make it to the top by himself.  Ben of course had to try too.



Here are the pictures I was missing from the post about the slurpy run


Charlie, Ben, Joe, Ellie, Taylor, Delaney, Maggie, Rex, and Tyson



 dirt, dirt, dirt


Scooter's - Ben, Ryson, Rex, and Charlie

No comments: