Friday, August 26, 2011

Visit to Gam-Gam and Papa's

In May Dave had to go to Israel for work (I'll get those pics up some day :) ). So for the 1o days he was gone the boys and I flew down to my mom and dad's house. We had a great visit! I sent my first text message ever to Dave and I have to admit it was a nice option :) Charlie received his pair of cowboy boots from Papa...he wears them nonstop.  We had good visits with all the great-grandparents and of course the boys loved being with Gam-Gam and Papa.
Gam's is home from work and getting some hugs from her boys

love those leg bones :)

snuggle time


Playing with Aunt Kate...
She can always get Ben to laugh :)


This is the tee-pee I played in when I was little...Charlie loved it!



Charlie's almost nightly treat from Gam-Gam. He called it snowman ice cream.




The Ipad and Charlie were a great match! Charlie did intereactive books every night. In this picture they are reading the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. ALMOST makes me want one.






Scrunchy face








Big Hazel Eyes










Watching Papa cook with Poppy





Building towers








Sweet Brothers!


No comments: