I know I say this every time, but I can't believe how fast he's growing up! It really is amazing how fast time is flying by! This last month has been a little rough because Charlie has been fighting a cold and not sleeping well at all at night! I was getting up anywhere between 6 and 8 times at night and even resulted to letting him sleep with me-NEVER THOUGHT I'D LET THAT HAPPEN :) Well, we got past that hump and then Charlie came down with an ear infection. The first round of antibiotics didn't work so now we're on round two. I'm hoping this will do it and we'll (meaning Charlie and I) will be sleeping through the night again. The amazing thing was that although he wasn't sleeping at night he was still a pretty good and happy boy during the day-he is the best baby ever! We just absolutely love him to pieces. Here are some cute pictures we took the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment