Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Part 1

Happy New Year All! Dave, Charlie, and I had a great holiday season down in Southern California and Arizona! Our road trip started out on Saturday, December 21st. We left in the morning and Charlie did great on the long car ride. We had such a good time at my parent's house! It's always fun seeing Jenny and Kody's kiddles and of course spending time with everyone! Unfortuantely Charlie and I caught a nasty cold, and since I was picture taker and not feeling well we are pretty limited on what I get to show you. Nonetheless, here are some of the highlights:

Christmas day....don't we look excited! HA!!!



Charlie's new hat from Joe, but you probably are too busy looking at those cute chubby legs :)




Joe and Delaney were constant entertainment for Charlie.




So the men of the family have taken up prospecting...that's right they have Go-go-go-go-go-gold fe-va-va-va-va-va (the theme song of an outdoor life tv show). Here they are practicing their technique in the garage.



Here are their findings...not bad, eh?

(What you don't know was that the gold came from a bag of purchased dirt with gold in it.)

No comments: