Thursday, September 18, 2008
9 Weeks Bath Time!!!
9 weeks and thriving! As you can see Charie has put on the pounds. We went in on Monday for his two month check-up and shots. He weighed 13.2 pounds (90th percentile) and was 23 inches long....that is 6 pounds and 4 inches more than when he was born! So this week we are working on spreading out our feedings and dropping our late-night feeding (especially now that I know he isn't withering away:)
Snuggly warm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Precious. Wow, he looks just like you and Phil. Love it! I told Jenny and your mom to give that boy squeezes and some sugar from me, so make sure they do. Love the pics! Keep them coming.
Chubby babies are the best...I wouldn't worry about feeding him too much, it is just milk. ;) But look who is talking right...my daughter is 1 yr 19 months and weighs 38 lbs HA HA!!! Charlie is so stinkin' cute I want to kiss those cheeks!
aww... I love bath baby pictures. and I LOVE all the chunkiness!! he is too cute. can't wait to meet him!!
I found you all through Courtney B's blog. We went to church with Dave at Valley. It is great to see your newest addition, he is adorable! Tell Dave, The Griffin's say "hello". www.griffinadventure.com
Gregg and Jenny Griffin
Post a Comment